1000 Watt, Gasoline Powered Tactical Generator
- Standard output is a true sinewave 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1250 Watt Continuous.
- Power rated from -25°F to 125°F and 100% humidity at 4000 feet.
- Output power is computer grade vs. most generators producing power not suitable for electronic equipment
- Internal 1.1 gallon fuel tank provides 4 hours operation at full load.
- Optional external fuel tanks and fuel pump to draw off from external fuel sources.
- Quiet operation – less than 59 dB at full load
- Easily Man Portable – Weighs less than 50 lbs dry
- Parallel capability of multiple units
- Also available with Tactical Power Plant, Backpack and Vehicle Mounts
Tactical Power Plant w/ Generator Backpack Generator
Tactical Vehicle Mounted Generator
Copyright © 2000-2017 Energy Technologies, Inc. All Worldwide Rights Reserved.
Airborne Power®, Architectural Power® Diplomatic Power®, Eco Energy International® ECO H2®, Expeditionary Power®, Extreme UPS®, Hybrid Energy Technologies®, Industrial Power Source®, Military Power®, Mil Spec®, Mil Spec®Flashlights, Mil Spec® Lighting, Personal Solar®, Tactical Cables®, Tactical Cooling®, Tactical Computer Workstations®, Tactical Data Vault®, Tactical Field Office®, Tactical Fuel Cells®, Tactical Generator®, Tactical Inverter®, Tactical Micro Grid®, TacticalPower®, Tactical Power Plant®, Tactical Shelter Systems®, Tactical Solar®, Tactical Solar Shelter®, Tactical Trailer®, Tactical UPS®, Tactical Vehicle Power®, Tactical Water Plant® Tactical Wind Turbine® and Ultimate Survival Gear®,
are registered trademarks of Energy Technologies, Inc.