Tactical Power Plant®
2000 Watt Diesel Generator Module
with draw out Generator
- The UPS/Power Conditioner cleans up any external source and produces continuous computer grade power.
- Fans in the doors of the case allow unit to run while the case is closed, muffling the noise and the heat signature.
- Built in: Power Conditioner/Frequency Converter/UPS/Generator.
- Additional fuel tank, provides continuous runtime at full load.
- Auxiliary fuel inlets and fuel pump draw from external fuel sources for longer run times.
- Global input voltages and frequencies allow for deployment anywhere: 120/230 VAC, 50, 60 0r 400 Hz.
- Selectable outputs: 120 and/or 220 at 50, 60 or 400 Hz.
- Individual Load Control: local and/or remote via TTY or SNMP software.
- 28 VDC Input with NATO Slave connector for use with Military/Tactical Vehicles.
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) automatically selects between external source or internal generator, allowing the system to operate from any in-country power source or external generator.
When the Tactical Power Plant (TPP) is configured to be fed from an external power grid, and that power is lost, the TPP will revert to UPS power and an alarm will sound signaling the end user to start the generator while the load continues to operate without interruption from the UPS batteries.
When the external power returns, and remains stable for two minutes, the TPP automatically transitions to the grid source and will shut down the generator to conserve fuel. The same scenario is true for when operating from a 28 VDC source.