ETI offers various portable generators which operate on standard gasoline fuel.
ETI's Tactical Generator® output is computer grade vs. most generators which produce noisy, unstable power less suitable for the reliable operation of electronic equipment.
- Continuous prime ratings up to 30 kW
- Multiple unit parallel operation capability optional
- Besides gas power, generators are also available in diesel, natural gas, JP-8 or propane fueled versions.
- Internal fuel tank provides hours of operation at full load. Optional transit cases with fuel bladders available in various capacities.
- Quieter operation compared to most generators.
- The small units are easily Man Portable. All sizes weigh less than traditional diesels.
- Optional DC outputs for batteries or DC loads.
- Available in open frame, skid or transit case versions. Transit case models available with open or closed door operation.
Copyright © 2000-2017 Energy Technologies, Inc. All Worldwide Rights Reserved.
Airborne Power®, Architectural Power® Diplomatic Power®, Eco Energy International® ECO H2®, Expeditionary Power®, Extreme UPS®, Hybrid Energy Technologies®, Industrial Power Source®, Military Power®, Mil Spec®, Mil Spec®Flashlights, Mil Spec® Lighting, Personal Solar®, Tactical Cables®, Tactical Cooling®, Tactical Computer Workstations®, Tactical Data Vault®, Tactical Field Office®, Tactical Fuel Cells®, Tactical Generator®, Tactical Inverter®, Tactical Micro Grid®, TacticalPower®, Tactical Power Plant®, Tactical Shelter Systems®, Tactical Solar®, Tactical Solar Shelter®, Tactical Trailer®, Tactical UPS®, Tactical Vehicle Power®, Tactical Water Plant® Tactical Wind Turbine® and Ultimate Survival Gear®,
are registered trademarks of Energy Technologies, Inc.