USB Cables & Kits
ETI offers various additional cables for your TacticalPower units.
Our computer cables and kits will allow you to interface your equipment with an assortment of devices that you would not have thought possible.
connect between nearly any style of USB.
- USB to RJ-45.
- USB A to mini-B (4-pin standard) - usually on digital cameras.
- USB A to mini-B (4-pin highrose) - usually on digital cameras.
- USB A to mini-B (4-pin) - usually on digital cameras.
- USB A to mini-B (5-pin) - usually on digital cameras.
- USB A to B - usually seen on printers.
- USB A to PS/2.
- USB A to A.
- USB A (male) to USB A (female) roll-up extension (approximately 36 inches).
Dimensions (L x W x H, approximate): 5.5" x 4" x 1"
- 3' USB 2.0 Extension Cable, A-M to A-F
- 6' USB 2.0 Extension Cable, A-M to B-M
Copyright © 2000-2017 Energy Technologies, Inc. All Worldwide Rights Reserved.
Airborne Power®, Architectural Power® Diplomatic Power®, Eco Energy International® ECO H2®, Expeditionary Power®, Extreme UPS®, Hybrid Energy Technologies®, Industrial Power Source®, Military Power®, Mil Spec®, Mil Spec®Flashlights, Mil Spec® Lighting, Personal Solar®, Tactical Cables®, Tactical Cooling®, Tactical Computer Workstations®, Tactical Data Vault®, Tactical Field Office®, Tactical Fuel Cells®, Tactical Generator®, Tactical Inverter®, Tactical Micro Grid®, TacticalPower®, Tactical Power Plant®, Tactical Shelter Systems®, Tactical Solar®, Tactical Solar Shelter®, Tactical Trailer®, Tactical UPS®, Tactical Vehicle Power®, Tactical Water Plant® Tactical Wind Turbine® and Ultimate Survival Gear®,
are registered trademarks of Energy Technologies, Inc.